About Maya Academy of Advanced Creativity (MAAC)
Maya Academy of Advanced Creativity (MAAC) is India’s leading training institute for high-end 3D Animation and Visual Effects. Founded in 2001 & a major brand of Aptech Ltd, MAAC has trained over lakhs of students, worldwide. As per current status, MAAC has 133 centres in India across 62 cities and one centre in Vietnam.
MAAC offers Industry relevant career courses on 3D Animation, Visual Effects, Gaming, Multimedia, Filmmaking, Broadcast, VR & AR. MAAC courses are thoughtfully designed to provide students thorough insights about the dynamics of the Industry. It provides real-life training environment to students, backed by excellent faculty, world-class infrastructure, and the latest technical tools.
MAAC students are placed across all domains of the Media & Entertainment Industry in India & overseas. With our job-ready courses, MAAC students are placed in leading production houses and studios such as MPC, Prime Focus, DNEG, Amazon, Redchillies VFX, Accenture, DQ Entertainment, Green Gold Animation, Technicolor, NDTV, IBN7, NY VFXwaala and Cosmos Maya amongst others.
Why Choose MAAC Vasai?
- Faculty guidance to develop your own portfolio and show reel
- Access to Onlinevarsity, an exclusive online app for MAAC Vasai students to access e-books, articles, videos, and blogs from anywhere anytime!
- Strategically located centres in and around Vasai make it convenient for students to locate their nearest MAAC Vasai centres
- Access to world-class infrastructures, studio-like classrooms, Industry driven curriculum, and lincensed softwares
- Time-to-time workshops, Industry visits, seminars and various engagement activities
- Opportunities for job placements with top animation & VFX studios
360 Degree Skills Advantage
For a long term Employment
While preparing for building up a career, having just a technical & software skills is not going to be enough any more. At Maac Vasai we make sure that our students gets all life skills which makes them Industry-ready in today’s competitive world. The holistic learning helps the students to remain relevant and employable through out their professional year.